The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 additionally supplies outstanding paper handling, with a 250-sheet front drawer, an 80-sheet back tray, and a duplexer (for two-sided printing) standard. That must conveniently be enough for many mini and small offices. If you require more, you can improve 580 sheets with a second 250-sheet tray. Configuration support and safety and security attributes give seamless network combination and management. Workgroups quickly network through wireless or wired connections. Additionally consists of Also includes PCL and PostScript support a three-year minimal guarantee.
The WorkForce Pro WF-5190 printer provides heavy-duty, inexpensive printing for hectic workgroups. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCoreTM printing technology, the WF-5190 delivers Performance Beyond LaserTM, generating professional-quality papers at fast speeds. And also, save on printing up to 50 percent reduced printing cost vs. shade laser. Obtain reliable, low-maintenance, high-volume color printing with a 45,000-page monthly obligation cycle, ultra high-yield cartridges and a big paper capacity. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Beyond these essentials, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 provides mobile printing assistance. Attach the printer to a network utilizing either Ethernet or Wi-Fi. You can print from iOS, Windows Phone, Android and Kindle Fire gadgets with a Wi-Fi accessibility factor. Assuming the network is linked to the Internet, you can also print via the cloud. If you link the Epson WF-5190 printer to a solitary PC by USB cable television, cloud printing will not be available. However, you can still print from a mobile device by connecting directly to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver (Windows)
Epson WF-5190 Firmware Update version (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-5190 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson WF-5190 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-5190 Drivers Combo Package Installer (macOS)
EpsonNet WF-5190 Config Utility (macOS)
Read Also: Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce Pro WF-5190
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services