The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 uses excellent high-quality prints at an inexpensive rate. MFP functions include the ability to fax from and scan to a computer over a USB link or network, work as a standalone copier and fax machine, and print from and scan to a USB memory key. A 3.5-inch color touch display on the front panel, paired with a well-designed menu, makes it easy to offer commands. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 enables top-notch printing with an environmentally friendly technique. With up to 80 percent much less power usage than comparative color laser printers in this range. When in operation, the WF-5620 gives off zero ozone gases and an improved peaceful print setting minimizes noise making it an excellent printer for any office or home environment. Paper managing for scanning is another plus. Along with a letter-size flatbed, the Epson Pro WF-5620 supplies a 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that can deal with legal-size paper and duplex, turning each page overscan the second side. For copying, duplex scanning works along with duplex printing to let you copy both single and double-sided originals to your selection of single or double-sided copies.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 provides to 50% reduced cost per page than a competitive color printer and with high ability ink cartridges of approximately 4,000 web pages keeping prices down is simple. With print rates of up to 34ppm in mono and 30ppm color, the Epson WF-5620 is an efficient printing option for any workplace. The high paper ability of 580 sheets means much less requirement for refilling, conserving significant time. Automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-5620 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson Pro WF-5620 Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro WF-5620 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro WF-5620 Fax Utility (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce Pro WF-5620
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services