The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 a multifunction printer that includes PCL or PostScript assistance. In that case, the Epson WF-5690 is superbly suitable for moderate to heavy-duty printing in a mini or small office. When it comes to speed, there’s very little between this and a comparable printer. The Epson Pro WF-5690 delivered our 25-page letter tests at 19.2 pages per min (ppm) and managed 13.1 ppm on our graphics-heavy color test. Duplexing 10 color sides onto five pages took 99 secs.
Epson Pro WF-5690 was mostly fast on our scan tests, finishing an A4 sneak peek in only six seconds, recording a page at 300dpi in 14 seconds, and requiring only 37 seconds to scan a 6×4″ color photo 1,200 dpi. Solitary page copies took just 9 seconds in black or 14 seconds in color, although multi-page duplicates weren’t instead as competitive, with ten sheets requiring around a min and three-quarters in black or color. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 is a straightforward MFP to utilize from a PC or smartphone, with Epson’s software managing to incorporate sophisticated options effortlessly of use. We’re not specifically enamored with the touchscreen, nonetheless. Although the picture is clear, it isn’t always wholly responsive, and the menu system is more intricate than purely essential. The Epson Pro WF-5690 appears developed to last: Epson states it’s excellent for a single maximum print duty of 35,000 web pages in a month, which approaches the tiny color laser gadgets it’s taking on.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-5690 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson Pro WF-5690 Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro WF-5690 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro WF-5690 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce Pro WF-5690
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services