The Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer offers printing, scanning, and copying with the cartridge-free. Designed for small job teams and home offices, and including MicroPiezo inkjet technology, customers will delight in sharp prints with a 5760 x 1400 dpi resolution and excellent rates of up to 10.5 ppm. A selection of different document dimensions is quickly dealt with from tiny 3.5 x 5″ cards to huge 8.5 x 14″ legal-sized documents. The Epson ST-2000 printer is also efficient in automatic duplex printing and attributes built-in Wi-Fi to direct smartphones where individuals can attach Wi-Fi Direct, Epson iPrint, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and much more.
The Epson WorkForce ST-2000 printer includes a 100-sheet basic input tray and an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner for handling scanning and copying. The scan system features an optical resolution of 2400 dpi, making sure crisp photos and copies are produced. For ease of use, the WorkForce ST-2000 is outfitted with a 1.4″ color screen, making it possible for a quick, intuitive procedure, and this system includes sufficient ink to print up to 6500 black web pages and enough ink to print up to 5200 color web pages. Additionally, the printer has a USB link for those that favour a wired setup. Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
This Epson WorkForce ST-2000 printer multi-functional, high-resolution, three-in-one photocopier, printer, and scanner offers the ideal home or office station for generating quality documents and striking, explicit, dazzling imagery. The utmost accessory for improving your efficiency, ability, and office prowess, the Epson ST-2000 printer includes advanced cartridge-free printing, utilizing easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks instead. The cordless printer can be used with tablets and smart devices.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce ST-2000 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson ST-2000 Driver (macOS)
Epson ST-2000 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ST-2000 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce ST-2000 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce ST-2000
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson ST-2000 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce ST-2000 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services