The Epson WorkForce ST-3000 offers printing, scanning, and copying with the cartridge-free. Designed for tiny workgroups and home offices, and including PrecisionCore technology, users will take pleasure in sharp prints with a 4800×1200 dpi resolution and excellent speeds of approximately 15 ppm. Various document dimensions are easily handled from tiny 3.5 x 5″ cards to giant 8.5 x 47.2″ banners.
The printer is likewise efficient in automatic duplex printing. Epson ST-3000 functions built-in Wi-Fi for direct links to mobile devices where customers can connect using Wi-Fi Direct, Epson Email Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and much more. Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
This Epson WorkForce ST-3000 printer has a few means of taking care of media, including a 150-sheet basic input tray and a 30-sheet ADF. Additionally, it sports an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner and can deal with scanning and copying up to 8.5×14″ from the ADF. The scan system includes an optical resolution of 2400 dpi, making sure crisp photos and copies are generated. For ease of use, the Epson ST-3000 is equipped with a 2.4″ colour touchscreen, allowing fast, user-friendly procedure, and this unit includes good ink to print up to 14,000 black pages and enough ink to print approximately 11,200 color pages. Also, the printer has USB and Ethernet connections for those who like a wired setup.
Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce ST-3000 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson ST-3000 Driver (macOS)
Epson ST-3000 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ST-3000 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce ST-3000 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce ST-3000
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WorkForce ST-3000 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ST-3000 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Driver on Mac OS:
- Install the Epson WorkForce ST-3000 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce ST-3000 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services