The Epson WorkForce WF-2660 inkjet printer low paper capability limits it to light-duty use, but it or else provides lots of functions and high-quality results. The Epson WF-2660 is indicated primarily as a personal printer or a shared printer for light-duty use in a micro office. It uses only a 150-sheet capacity, yet is packed with features. For scanning, the WF-2660 provides both a letter-size flatbed and a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that can deal with legal-size web pages. The ADF does not duplex; however, menu commands allow you to use the print duplexer to turn simplex (one-sided) originals right into duplex copies.
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 supports NFC for printing and scanning at a phone or tablet, you can connect merely by touching your tool to the NFC logo design on the top left of the printer. Core MFP functions for the Epson WF-2660 include printing and faxing from, in addition to scanning to, a PC, and working as a fax machine and a standalone copier. Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce WF-2660 is better for an office that does not print several pages or pictures monthly, yet want the ease of a printer, scanner, copier, and even facsimile machine in a solitary system that you can attach to wirelessly – whether it is through USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, cloud-based solutions and even NFC (Near Field Communication). This implies you can print or scan from any computer or mobile phone to this device, with an optimum print resolution of 4800×2400 dpi, and a scan resolution of 1200×2400 dpi. Its 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and auto-duplex (double-sided) function make it crucial in a hectic office.
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce WF-2660 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson WF-2660 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2660 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2660 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-2660 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-2660
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2660 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-2660 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services