The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 has a multifunction style so you can print, copy, scan, and fax A4 papers either wirelessly, using USB, or utilizing NFC. You can print directly from your tablet, iPhone, iPad, or smart device thanks to AirPrint, Google Print, and WiFi Direct capability. Plus, it has a 2.4″ LCD shade display for quickly monitoring and managing jobs. The Epson WF-2860 has a good show. The display tilts vertically, and it’s easy to see when you’re directly before it; however, the visibility misbehaves from the side, particularly from the best side. There are 2 physical buttons for ‘Home’ and ‘Info,’ and the menu is straightforward to navigate. There’s audible feedback when pressing the switches, and there are educational video clips to reveal to you just how to preserve the printer.
The WorkForce WF-2860 is acceptable for printing in black and white. The black cartridge has a reduced web page yield; however, it does not set you back much to change the cartridge, so it’s cost-effective in the future. It publishes black and white papers rather quickly, and it doesn’t take long to begin a printing task either. It’s likewise a reasonably healthy printer with a decent display. Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 is a suitable family member printer. It has good photo printing quality, but you won’t obtain the same rate as a lab. Epson WF-2860 scanner has a high 1200 DPI resolution so that you can scan those precious family members’ pictures in high quality. The ink cartridges have a reduced return, but they do not cost much to replace. You can not connect a USB or SD card straight to it, yet you can print from the buddy application on your phone.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce WF-2860 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson WF-2860 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2860 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2860 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-2860 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-2860
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2860 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-2860 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services