The Epson XP-3100 stylish and budget-friendly 3-in-1 delivers much more than just the basics from its compact footprint. Its prints are bright, vivid, and cost-efficient thanks to single inks and double-sided printing. Printing away from a desktop is facilitated with a range of compatible mobile printing applications and a 3.7 cm LCD. Our stylish and portable 3-in-1 printers are made to incorporate into the home. This XP-3100, cost-effective design successfully uses your area combining printing, scanning, and copying facilities in one system.
This Epson XP-3100 printer is designed to be uncomplicated to use with all the basics and a series of extras for your ease. XP-3100 functional with Wi-Fi for printing and scanning wirelessly around the home and Wi-Fi Direct for printing without a cordless network. Share scans with Scan-to-cloud, print without a computer using the 3.7 centimeters LCD screen, and double-sided printing decrease paper usage.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Epson XP-3100 Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Epson XP-3100 Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Epson XP-3100 ScanSmart Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Epson Event Manager Driver XP-3100 (macOS)|
How To Install Epson XP-3100 Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson XP-3100 printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the XP 3100 Drivers and start printing
Read Also: Epson XP-2105 Software, Install Manual, Drivers Download
How To Install Epson XP-3100 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-3100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP 3100
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Epson XP-3100 Printer on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-3100 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP 3100 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services