The Epson XP-314 provides extraordinary cordless capacities in a sleek, space-saving layout. Perfect for any type of job, Print, copy, scan, and a lot more obtain all the performance you need from the elegant, quiet, easy to use Epson XP-314. Ideal for any kind of project, the budget-friendly XP-314 provides amazing cordless capacities in a smooth, space-saving layout—print from throughout your home with Wi-Fi Certified, plus Wi-Fi Direct for guiding printing. With Epson Connect, you can also print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, and smartphone, and it supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
The XP-314 includes a 1.44″ LCD and memory card ports for simple, PC-free photo printing. Scan and archive important files or conserve them as PDFs or JPEGs, promptly make brilliant shade copies, and utilize the pictures enhancement tools to obtain ideal prints each time. Partnered with DURABrite Ultra ink, this flexible pigment-based ink set supplies great, ultra-sharp detail on plain and specialized documents. And the Epson XP-314 even provides single ink cartridges so you can replace just the color that you require.
Epson XP-314 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-314 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-314 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-314 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 314 Software (macOS)
Epson XP 314 Scan Software (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-314 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-314 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-314
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-314 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-314 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-314 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-314 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services