The Epson XP-5105 is a little sufficient to hide away in a filing closet when not being used, although it is enormous enough to hold 150-sheets of paper. There’s no ADF on the leading to include bulk, and the front paper-in and paper-out trays can be pushed back inside the maker when you’re not printing. The front panel is controlled by a 6.1 centimeters color LCD and large buttons beside it. It’s rather deluxe for a budget printer when most opponents supply only a two-line black and white display screen. To the left of the turning control, the board is an SD Card slot.
This Epson XP-5105 printer, which can likewise scan and copy, is fast at black printing files. In our examinations, it managed 13 pages of black prints in 60 seconds. XP-5105 a little slower with shade papers and photos yet still manages fairly good printing times. The quality of records and texts are superb, although when it involves pictures, we did discover the shades a little dark and noticeable lines in several of the prints.
The Epson XP-5105 rate per print with this design is exceptionally steep, at nearly 13p per shade print and 8.5 p per black document. It’s additionally rather large, so it will undoubtedly occupy a great deal of area, and we found the lid wasn’t simple to open when eliminating and changing cartridges. This cartridge-based printer collaborates with ReadyInk, Epson’s cartridge solution that will immediately order new inks when yours are running low.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-5105 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-5105 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-5105 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 5105 Software (macOS)
Epson XP 5105 Scan Software (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-5105 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-5105 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-5105
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-5105 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-5105 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-5105 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-5105 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services