The Epson XP-324 Small-in-One printer is economical and easy to use. Appreciate high performance from this smooth, space-saving inkjet. A complete wireless solution, the XP-324 enables you to print from basically anywhere, with or without a network also from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smart device. Scan and quickly share on Facebook or various other cloud solutions with the included software. The XP-320 also has a 1.44″ shade LCD and a built-in flash memory card slot for straightforward, PC-free photo printing. And also, 100-sheet paper capacity and single inks imply you’ll refill paper less frequently and change just the shade you need.
This XP-324 portable performer even offers card ports for PC-free printing. Scan and archive essential papers, swiftly produce shade copies, and utilize the image enhancement tools to get high-quality prints whenever. Partnered with DURABrite Ultra ink, this flexible pigment-based ink collection supplies dazzling, ultra-sharp information on plain and specialized papers. The Epson XP-324 also supplies individual ink cartridges so users can replace only the shade that they require.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-324 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-324 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-324 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-324 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 324 Software (macOS)
Epson XP 324 Scan Software (macOS)
Epson XP 324 Easy Photo Print Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-324 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-324 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-324
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-324 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-324 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-324 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-324 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services