The Epson XP-640 provides helpful attributes, high-quality graphics, and quick efficiency across the board, although message quality is less remarkable. The front panel of the XP 640 hinges upwards to 90 degrees and has a 2.7-inch shade LCD. This might appear old-fashioned in the age of the smart device and touch display screens, but directly I prefer it. Frequently, printer touch screens are unresponsive and troublesome to make use of. The XP-640’s touch panel was dependably responsive to my input.
The Epson XP-640 offers two input trays, a first 100-sheet paper cassette, and a special media tray that holds up to 20 sheets of glossy paper, at measure to 5 x 7 inches. There’s a 30-sheet outcome tray on top of the leading paper cassette that blocks gain access to somewhat. Additionally, a slim bin for printable CD/DVDs is stored below the outcome tray. After filling a disk, you insert it partly right into the printer, over the result tray.
The XP-640 attracts it in to print on the disc, then the dish slowly arises. The smooth XP-640 prints indeterminate pictures approximately 8″ x 10″, and gives committed trays for printing images and DVDs. Various other functions include a 2.7″ LCD, plus built-in USB and card slots for PC-free printing.
Epson XP-640 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-640 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-640 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-640
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-640 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-640 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-640 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services