The Epson XP-340 printer makes printing quick, essential, and easy to use. Utilize the 1.44″ shade LCD to set up the printer and browse the menu in a snap. A complete wireless solution, the XP-340 permits you to print from virtually anywhere, with or without a network, even from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer, or smartphone. The printer’s hassle-free, budget-friendly individual inks suggest you only need to change the cartridge that goes out. And also, its 100-sheet paper ability means you’ll reload paper much less frequently. And, the consisted of incentive software enables you to scan to Facebook and in the cloud conveniently.
This XP-340 printer uses a four-color ink cartridge collection, full of conventional pigment ink. Among the upgrades from previous designs is the new print heads, which Epson calls MicroPiezo Inkjet Head. A MicroPiezo is a small, digitally controlled ink outlet that shakes at an extremely high speed. The concept is that it permits smaller, more precise amounts of ink to be pushed on the web page. At three picoliters, the declining size is smaller than many printers in this price array. This allows colors to be mixed much more equally, producing a smooth looking print.
The Epson XP-340 flatbed scanner on the top enables you to digitize your files and images quickly, although only one each time. It checks at a resolution of 300 dpi. This makes it a relative entry-level scanner, but it’s still quite skillful. We could scan our documents and make use of OCR software to convert them into editable word files. There were very couple of errors, and the message looked high and sharp.
Epson XP-340 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-340 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-340 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-340
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-340 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-340 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-340 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services