The Epson XP-355 is a home printer with fast laser speeds of approximately 33ppm (mono) and a trendy portable footprint. Part of Epson’s small-in-one series of home printers the XP-355 is just as at home in the office, craft room, or den. Individual inks provide budget-friendly and high-quality color printing and WiFi Direct lets you print without accessing the network.
The Epson XP-355 Claria Home inks supply lasting prints with captivating colors and crisp and clean messages ideal for home and service use. Glossy high-quality photos boost records and sales brochures or capture your valuable memories. The specific ink system indicates you only pay for the inks you need to replace for budget-friendly color printing. The compact impact of this stylish XP-355 printer implies it integrates with any home style.
Table of Contents
Epson XP 355 Printer
The Epson XP-355 is an all-in-one inkjet printer for printing, scanning and copying records. You can print at a speed of 10 pages per min. With a print resolution of 5760 dpi x1440 dpi, you can print clear photos. The flash memory card slot enables you to do this directly from an SD card. Select documents and established the best printer and photocopier settings with the integrated color display. You can send out print jobs wirelessly from your computer system, mobile phone or tablet utilizing WiFi. Epson XP-355 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Download And Install the Epson Connect application collection and delight in a world of creative thinking and wireless connection through Google CloudPrint, Apple AirPrint and Epson’s Android print remedy. Epson iPrint lets you print, copy or scan from anywhere in the home or use Email Print from further afield to send out documents directly to your printer. If your XP-355 is meant for home crafting usage, the Creative App opens up a world of possibilities. Print images directly from your Facebook account or produce cards, stationery and also coloring publications.
Epson XP-355 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-355 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-355 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-355 Photo + (Windows)
Epson XP 355 Driver (macOS)
Epson XP 355 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson Photo + XP 355 (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-355 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-355 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-355
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson XP-355 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the XP-355 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-355 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-355 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-355 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services