The Epson XP-400 Driver multifunction printer (MFP) with shade inkjet offers excellent value for the money. The gadget doesn’t take up much space, has excellent and simple controls, and produces decent results. It is also rather speedy. Given the price of the MFP, you would anticipate the inks to be pricey but suitable for low-volume printing given its other robustness. The XP-400 is a little printer that can fit almost anywhere invisibly. Its wireless setup is simple and fast, and its user-friendly color LCD screen with touch controls functions as a full Wi-Fi, mobile, and cloud printing service. Its print quality is more than enough for this price point. Hello! It cost a little money!
The Epson XP 400 printer driver will surely accept third-party cartridges, but doing so might void the printer’s warranty. Because this printer uses both dye-and pigment-based inks, extra attention must also be given. Although the paper-handling capabilities of the XP-400 are excellent for users of low-volume computers, it lacks Mac aid for manual duplexing, unlike Windows. 100 sheets of paper may be placed in the rear vertical input feed, and they travel mostly directly to the front output tray with a 35-sheet capacity.
Despite being a single-shot scanner without an automated document feeder, the Epson XP-400 scanner’s lid telescopes by about half an inch to accommodate periodicals and other items. The scanning plate is a letter or A4 in size.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-400 Driver Download, Install, and Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-400 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-400 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson XP 400 Driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-400 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP 400 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-400 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-400 Driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services