The Epson XP-400 printer shade inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) provides a great deal of bang for the buck. The controls are superior and intuitive, the device doesn’t take up much area, and the result is rather good. It’s also reasonably quick. The inks are just what you ‘d expect from an MFP valued this way: expensive, yet appropriate for low-volume printing provided its various other toughness. The pint-sized printer that will certainly fit virtually anywhere inconspicuously, the wireless set up is very straightforward and quick, user-friendly color LCD screen with touch-based controls works as a complete Wi-F, mobile and cloud printing service that sets up within mins, print top quality is more than sufficient for this price factor, Hello! It’s inexpensive!
This printer will undoubtedly approve third-party cartridges; however, this might invalidate its warranty. Particular interest has to additionally be paid as this printer utilizes a mix of dye and pigment-based inks. The XP-400‘s paper-handling features are exceptional for low-volume computer individuals; however, it has no Mac assistance for manual duplexing as there is for Windows. The rear vertical input feed will hold 100 sheets of paper, which takes a trip a relatively straight path to the 35-sheet front output tray. The Epson XP-400 scanner is single-shot, without automatic document feeder, yet the cover telescopes around half an inch to suit publications and so on. The scanner platen is A4/letter-sized.
Epson XP-400 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-400 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-400 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-400
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-400 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-400 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-400 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services