The Epson XP-440 printer uses a standard attribute established for home printing, with modest paper capacity, and does not have even more office-centric characteristics like an ADF, an auto-duplexer, and fax capacities. It has stable print speed, and good text and graphics quality (although it showed up a bit brief in its photo-printing acumen.) The XP-440 could save you area on your work desk, but, with its reasonably high running expenses, it might cost more than the Canon design in the future.
The Epson XP-440 Small-in-One is just one of the smallest all-in-one printers in the area and provides good text and graphics top quality and stable rate to choose a first function collection. As is standard of budget home all-in-ones, the XP-440 prints, copies, and scans, yet do not fax. The XP-440 does not have an (ADF) automatic document feeder for scanning or copying multipage files neglected; one more attribute often ended with budget plan home equipment. The Epson XP-440 flatbed scanner can scan or copy at up to letter size. Memory-card viewers approve cards in the SD household.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-440 Driver Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-440 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-440 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-440 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-440 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-440 Software setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-440 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-440 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services