The Epson XP-800 is a very experienced, full-featured inkjet multifunction printer (MFP), It can copy, fax, scan, and print on specially layered optical media along with the paper. The print quality is outstanding. It will certainly manage your little- and home-office chores with aplomb and a little bit of cash: Ink costs get on the high side. It’s colored a sparkly midnight blue that looks various depending upon the angle from which you watch it. Said control board, with its 3.5-inch touchscreen display, is well-balanced, though it would certainly behave to have all the contextually lit switches on one side. As it stands, you must periodically jump to the opposite of the display screen. Usually talking, nonetheless, the XP-800 is rather easy to use.
Setting up the XP-800 is also very easy. We made use of Wi-Fi, but there is ethernet and USB connectivity as well. The software is Epson’s usual qualified package, with scanning assistance. Epson likewise supplies a selection of apps for printing from iPhone and Android gadgets, as well as through e-mail.
The Epson XP-800 has fantastic paper handling, yet middling capacity. It automatically publishes in duplex, and it checks two-sided as well as utilizing the 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF). A 30-sheet photo tray is integrated right into the bottom plate, and a back feed can be used for one-offs and legal-sized paper. A caddy saved underneath the system is utilized to feed optical media, making use of a port over the front 50-sheet output tray. Also, there is a USB/PictBridge port and, behind a small door, really well-marked card slots for Compact Flash, Memory Stick, and Secure Digital media.
Epson XP-800 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-800 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-800 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-800
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-800 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-800 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-800 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services