The Epson XP-5100 Small-in-One printer is ideal for your family members’ daily printing requirements. Save time and paper with quick print speeds and auto 2-sided printing. Plus, conveniently develop tailored projects right from your very own desktop. The printer’s big, 150-sheet-capacity paper tray means you’ll refill paper much less frequently. And, the hi-res 2.4″ color LCD makes configuration and navigation simple. With complete cordless connectivity, you can print from practically anywhere, with or without a network, even from your tablet or mobile phone. You can likewise make use of the built-in card port to print borderless photos, PC-free.
The Epson XP-5100 is an inkjet all-rounder that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has wi-fi and a memory-card port to print photos saved on an SD card. The paper input tray can hold 150 sheets of standard 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ paper and includes a door that folds up down and approximately insert said paper.
The equipment can also handle Avery tags and paper effortlessly, which worked well for us; we used the s from XP-5100 to print out our wedding table place cards, consume alcohol menus, and even our wedding event brochures. This being our first ever home printer together, what surprised us is that it did not have to be hard-wired into an Ethernet port, and the configuration was super straightforward thanks to the Wi-Fi connection of the printer. With wireless constructed right into the Epson XP-5100, what we could do was use our laptop to establish the Epson by mosting likely to the Epson Wi-Fi Direct, and keying our qualifications by hand on the XP-5100’s LCD.
Epson XP-5100 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-5100 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-5100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-5100
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-5100 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-5100 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-5100 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services