The Epson XP-520 color inkjet multifunction, which uses copy, scan, and print. The result from its five-ink Claria system is so high. It’s effortless to ignore its squinty little display screen and less-than-intuitive controls. And also, you can share photos in more methods than you thought feasible. With the ultimate cordless connectivity, this ultra-slim all-in-one prints from mobile phones and tablet computers in your home or on the move. This useful printer is perfect for supplying stunning photos and files with a sharp message. Fast and easy, the XP-520 is ideal for your hectic family.
The XP-520 likewise supports Wi-Fi straight printing, along with the typical host of email and remote printing features. The always-capable Epson software bundle leverages all the MFP attributes. There’s additionally an SD media card port in the front for printing pictures and various other information straight. Epson’s XP-520 is a relatively common three-function all-in-one MFP. It can print, scan, and copy, but has no fax capacity. Neither does it have the ability to print on CDs or DVDs with printable surface areas, just like some much more pricey MFPs from Epson and others.
The Epson XP-520 sports both Wi-Fi and USB connection. There’s no ADF, so you’re restricted to one-off scans making use of the A4/letter-sized platen, and the paper capacity is a pure 100 web pages. But this is an occasional-use printer designed for the home, and for that, the position is higher than sufficient. My only, incredibly small gripe is that every time you shut the bottom cassette after including paper, you bump the result tray and should re-extend it before the printer indeed runs.
Epson XP-520 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-520 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-520 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-520
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-520 driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-520 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-520 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-520 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services