The Epson XP-810 Driver also has virtually every feature you can perhaps desire in a color inkjet multifunction. It has an easy-to-use, 3.5-inch touchscreen control panel. Connectivity consists of ethernet, USB, and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. The printer also has Wi-Fi direct, so it can link directly to a device rather than needing to go through a cordless network. Front slots support Secure Digital, Memory Stick, and Compact Flash media, in addition to PictBridge. Epson additionally supplies a great selection of mobile printing apps and options.
The Epson XP-810 consumer-rated unequaled photo high quality and full-featured performance is the best option for printing. Ultra-powerful and ultra-slim, this room saver generates spectacular borderless pictures and files rapidly and cost-effectively. Including the utmost in wireless printing, the XP-810 makes printing simpler from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, or smart device, whether in your home or out and about. And it flaunts 2-sided printing plus a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for auto 2-sided copying, scanning, and faxing. The intuitive 3.5″ touchscreen, devoted photo tray, specialty paper sustains, and CD/DVD printing implies you’re ready for any creative task.
The only compensation for the ink prices is the print top quality, which is one of the best you’ll experience with a consumer-level inkjet. The Epson XP-810 has pigment- and dye-based blacks and cyan, magenta, and yellow. The pigment-based black helps it create a crisp-looking message even on ordinary paper. On the other hand, the dye-based black aids create a great feeling of depth in pictures. We’ve always had such a bright, lively combination of Epson-printed photos, and the XP-810 sticks with that custom. Images published on ordinary paper can look a little pinkish, yet they look stunning on Epson’s photo paper.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-810 Driver Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson XP-446 Driver, Install and Software Download
How To Setup Epson XP-810 Driver on Mac:
- Install the XP-810 driver utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-810 Driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services
How To Install Epson XP-810 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-810 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap Install Epson XP 810 Driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close