The Epson XP-860 Driver Small-in-One is an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) tailored mainly to home use, though much of its functions would also be appealing for a home office. Chief amongst the XP-860’s home-friendly features uses six ink cartridges in a (mainly successful) effort to boost high photo quality. The Epson XP 860 MFP prints, duplicates, scans, and faxes both solitary- and two-sided documents and can operate as a standalone gadget. XP-860 can print from or scan to a memory card or USB thumb drive and scan to a computer or a network folder. It can additionally print onto inkjet-printable DVDs or CDs.
The Epson XP-860 is an all-singing all-in-one crammed with features, including duplex facilities and wireless versatility. There are some drawbacks, such as the size of the primary paper tray and the duplex rate, yet generally, this is a well-selected printer at an extremely reasonable cost. It’s also Apple AirPrint-compatible and Mopria-certified. Mopria– the Mopria Alliance production, a non-profit consortium to which Epson belongs– uses a simple method for gadgets running Android v4.4 or later to quickly get in touch with compatible printers. The XP-860 will certainly work flawlessly with the Mopria Print Service application and the printing structure currently built right into Android.
The Epson XP-860 offers a wired connection via USB or Ethernet. Wireless connectivity comes through standard Wi-Fi or Wireless Direct, which sustains a straight peer-to-peer connection with a suitable tool without a network. The XP-860 printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print and allows users to scan straight to Facebook. It sustains Epson Connect options, letting you gain access to, print, and scan papers, pictures, emails, and web pages from a tablet, computer, or smartphone from throughout the globe.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-860 Driver, Scanner, and Download for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-860 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 860 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 860 Fax Utility (Windows)
XP-860 Driver (macOS)
XP-860 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson XP 860 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Setup Epson XP-860 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-860 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson XP-860 Driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson XP-860 printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the XP-860 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-860 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-860 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-860 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services