The Epson XP-310 printer uses most of these features. Initially look, you’ll observe just how little, small, and lightweight the printer is. Considering that it is an all-in-one printer, it sustains multiple capabilities print, copy, and scan. Regrettably, the printer does not maintain sending and obtaining faxes. The printing speed is not that excellent, but it is quickly sufficient for home and school use, as you’ll get about eight web pages per minute when printing in black, white, and four pages per min when printing shade pictures. The XP-310 printer supports wireless printing plus Wi-Fi Direct for straight printing. Apart from the capability to print from smart devices and tablets, the printer sustains Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson’s very own Epson Connect wireless printing option.
The construct quality is respectable for the price, and it is made to fit in a small room. The Epson XP-310 printer also includes a pull-out tray for a paper feed at the back and an added tiny take out tray to hold the paper when it appears at the front. Furthermore, the XP-310 includes a foldable control board at the front with a 1.44 inch LCD non-touch screen and some navigational switches to experience the menu. The cordless set up is easy as all you have to do is to transform it on and push a couple of buttons; it will instantly do the remainder. There is no need for a USB cable television to link the printer to a computer system. Overall. The printer is effortless to use.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-310 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-310 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-310 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-310
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-310 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-310 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-310 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-310 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services