The Epson XP-960 Driver distinguished itself in our picture printing tests with exceptional print quality; colors were vivid and well-balanced, and skin tones were realistic and vibrant. With a resolution of 5760 x 1440, the printer recreates precise information and offers unlimited printing in all available print sizes. In our testing, whether we printed 4 x 6 snapshots or 8 x 10 large-format photographs, the inking was consistent and error-free. When compared to the competition, the XP-960’s prints continually impressed us. Photos were also released rather rapidly.
The average time required to print a 4 x 6 photograph was 68 seconds or a little more than one minute per photograph. Despite this, large-format prints were completed in an average of 154 seconds, which is about one minute quicker than rival large-format printers. When you request a print job, the Epson XP-960 can often choose the suitable paper settings automatically. On the other hand, the scanner can capture high-resolution scans of up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi, which is great news for developers, who can save the scanned documents to a USB flash drive, a mobile phone through the program, or a PC via email.
The Epson XP-960 large-format photo printer impressed us with its excellent picture quality, moderately fast print speeds, and outstanding all-in-one design, incorporating photo scanning and copying. The ability to handle A3 paper distinguishes the XP-960 from the ordinary all-in-one photo printer, but it has a comprehensive feature set. For instance, duplex printing is possible using A4 standard paper, and the print speed improves from 8 to 28 sheets per minute in this configuration.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-960 Driver Downloads, Software, and Install For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-960 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-960 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson XP 960 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-960 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP 960 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP 960 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-960 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services