The Epson XP-820 is a small inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) with decent speed, great photo,, and graphics quality, and a large range of functions for both home and home-office use. The XP-820 prints, duplicates, scans, and faxes, and can do so as a standalone gadget. It can print onto inkjet-printable CDs or DVDs and print from or scan to a USB flash drive or flash memory card. It can likewise scan to a computer system or a network folder.
The Epson XP-820 measures 5.4 by 15.4 by 13.4 inches and considers 21.5 extra pounds. It has a 100-sheet upper tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can stand up to 5-by-7-inch paper, plus a 1-sheet feeder for specialty paper. It has an auto-duplexer for 2-sided printing. The little ability of the significant tray suffices for a home printer, though it’s short of what we ‘d take into consideration ideal for a device to offer double-duty in a home and office.
The Epson XP-820 has numerous paper-feed options. The upper paper tray is located at the bottom of the system and can be a little bit frustrating to pull out to replenish paper. It holds 100 sheets; this is little, yet unless you’re making numerous copies (which you shouldn’t with this kind of maker anyhow), many users shouldn’t find this trouble. There is likewise a different feed for photo paper on top of the critical paper tray. This smaller sized tray has a capability for 20 sheets of shiny photo paper, but similar to the main plate, utilizing it can feel uncomfortable. Another awkward point: you additionally have to withdraw the auto-extend result paper assistance to access the paper cabinet or the additional tray for smaller photo papers.
Epson XP-820 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-820 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-820 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-820
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-820 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-820 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-820 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services