The HP Laser MFP 135w A4 Multifunction Printer provides high-quality printing, scanning, and copying at a budget-friendly rate vital piece of any practical office. With a printing rate of approximately 20ppm, this thing is a dependable enhancement to your office, boosting efficiency and efficiency. It guarantees high-quality mono pages published in no time, allowing you to dedicate your time too much more to pushing matters at the office. You can utilize an option of applications or cloud printing solutions to manage your HP printer from any tool you select. Mount the HP Smart Application, Mopria Print Solution or Apple AirPrint to have the controls at the swipe of your fingers.
The HP Laser MFP 135w printer includes built-in Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct adapters, making it easy to run using your smart device or computer system. It identifies the linked devices once turned on. It is compatible with Windows and Mac and also features a USB port for printing straight from a flash drive. Its 128MB of RAM likewise makes it much easier to access papers that you have saved for later use. With a 600MHz processor, this powerful equipment rises to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution.
The HP Laser MFP 135w A4 printer works with numerous media dimensions and types thanks to its structure and functions. It functions flawlessly with paper, cotton, labels or cardstock. It sustains dimensions from basic A4 to A5, A5 (LEF), B5 (JIS), Oficio and also Envelope (DL and also C5). Media weight that is compatible for usage with this printer varies from 60 to 163 gsm. Supplying high-performance printing, scanning, and copying at a budget-friendly price, the HP Laser MFP 135w A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Printer is an important piece of any functional office.
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP Laser MFP 135w Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install HP Laser MFP 135w Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install HP Laser MFP 135w Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP Laser 135w printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP Laser MFP 135w Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP Laser 135w printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the HP Laser MFP 135w driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services