The HP LaserJet Pro M404dw a house customer with essential printing demands or a small business that needs a well-rounded, solid printer to rely upon daily. The HP M404dw A4 Mono Laser Printer depends on the task. You can anticipate a reputable printing price of approximately 38 web pages per min and an optimum optical resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi. After that, there are the environmental and economic advantages – thanks to the double-sided printing attribute on this maker, you can save money on the paper you use, do your bit for the planet and reduce your expense.
The HP LaserJet Pro M404dw establishes quickly and has a first-page-out rate of 6.3 secs. Fine-line resolution is a native 1200 x 1200 dpi for quick messages and records, and the printer has fast, letter-size print rates of 40 ppm. Straight printing is offered through USB 2.0 and Ethernet connection, as well as for mobile printing, and the M404dw is compatible with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, HP Smart App, and Mopria. The LaserJet Pro M404dw has all the makings of a high-volume printer, including a paper-input growth option, rapid print speeds, and an 80,000-page regular monthly task cycle. The issue is that you can discover several other similar devices that provide identical advantages while costing a lot less to use, making them significantly better worth.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dw is a fast, single-function B&W laser that delivers high-quality messages and graphics at a delightful clip. That indicates guests to your office or home can plug in their mobile storage device, while those with access to your house and business network have a direct route to print out records saved on the system.
Table of Contents
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP LaserJet Pro M404dw Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install HP LaserJet Pro M404dw Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install LaserJet Pro M404dw driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP LaserJet Pro M404dw Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP LaserJet Pro M404dw printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the LaserJet Pro M404dw driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services