The HP LaserJet Pro M501dn is fast, secure, portable, and capable of substantially arising from a small footprint. HP’s precision black toner cartridges function effortlessly with the printer’s maximum 600 x 600 dpi resolution to ensure your records are sharp, vibrant and crisp. With a 1500MHz CPU and 256MB memory, much more intricate print work can be conveniently taken care of. The M501dn features a USB and a Network user interface as a criterion. Mobile connectivity functions such as Mopria and Apple AirPrint compatibility means you’ll never be stuck for selection.
The LaserJet M501 is filled with safety and security features to secure versus possible threats. Security features include confidential PIN printing, optional HP JetAdvantage Safety Manager and anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology. This fast monochrome machine can create its first web page in as little as 6 secs with print quicken to 43ppm. Even though the impact of the M501dn is compact with dimensions of 418mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 289mm (H), it still provides a maximum ability of 1,200 sheets with extra input trays. Automatic double-sided printing is a standard function, creating files quicker and decreasing waste all in one go.
The HP LaserJet Pro M501dn has an essential 650-sheet paper ability between a 550-sheet primary tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder and consists of an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. You can include a 2nd optional 550-sheet tray for a maximum capability of 1,200 sheets. The printer has a monthly task cycle of 100,000 sheets, making it suitable for high-volume printing. The LaserJet Pro M501dn result quality is above standard for a mono laser, with ordinary text high quality and also somewhat above-par graphics and pictures.
Table of Contents
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install LaserJet Pro M501dn driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP LaserJet Pro M501dn printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the HP Pro M501dn driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services