The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn is a perfect selection for SMEs requiring advanced scanning with network connectivity and low environmental influence. The printer can print up to 40 pages per minute, and as usual, it comes with a 600-page input capability (maximum of 1100 sheets if an additional tray is bought), which suggests it can deal with complicated print tasks with speed.
Network connectivity and double-sided printing are standard. Scan files to email, the cloud, USB drive, or network folders. Print content promptly by making use of the 8.89 cm color touchscreen. Print directly from your Apple mobile device using AirPrint or any other mobile device using the HP ePrint app. Similarly, you can print directly from a USB drive by connecting it to the printer’s port. HP Instant-On and the Auto-On/Auto-Off technology that works on the equipment help to reduce power expenses.
The greatest thing in its list of vital features is its scan capability, like most MFPs targeted at office use. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn supplements a flatbed scanner with an automatic paper feeder (ADF). The flatbed is usually restricted to letter-size paper, while the 50-page ADF lets you scan approximately legal size. In addition to the standard MFP attributes I have discussed (printing, scanning, copying, faxing, and e-mail), the HP Pro M521dn can scan and print from a USB memory stick. An unusual touch for a monochrome printer, it will certainly allow you to sneak a peek at the photos saved on the memory key before printing them. It additionally supports printing through the cloud.
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: HP LaserJet Pro M15a Driver, Software, Install & Download
How To Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install HP LaserJet M521dn driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP LaserJet Pro M521dn printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the HP LaserJet Pro M521dn driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services