The Sharp AR-M257 desktop MFP ability to increase office productivity to a whole new level. With advanced convenience, the AR-M257 MFPs provide whatever your service needs to prosper, providing 25-ppm copy and print rates, hassle-free networking, and integrated multifunction capacities. These brand-new workgroup MFPs are suitable for hectic divisions and workgroups. Essential functions consist of a 100-sheet reversing document feeder, duplexing, 1,200-dpi (enhanced) laser outcome, and a large 8.1″ touch screen LCD present that makes operation simple and automatic.
This Sharp AR-M257 multifunctional document system comes with a 100-sheet reversing automatic document feeder and twin 500-sheet paper ability cabinets. With the expandability of the optional 1,000-sheet finisher, the total paper ability is 2,100-sheets which can handle the needs of any hectic workgroup. With this AR-M257 multifunctional printer, you will be able to raise office performance. Supplying every little thing you need to be successful with the advanced convenience, the Sharp AR-M257 supplies 25-ppm copy and print rates and 1200 x 600 dpi (boosted) resolution for professional-quality performance.
Driver Download AR-M257 Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp AR-M257 Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp AR-M257 Universal Driver (Windows)|
|AR-M257 PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp AR-M257 Drivers Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp AR-M257 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp AR-M257 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install AR-M257
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp AR-M257 Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp AR-M257 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp AR-M257 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services