The Sharp AR-M355N Imagers utilize a scalable style, which enables them to use functional document handling and finishing features, incorporate software solutions, and built-in versatility to make it easy for organizations to take on a safe and secure workflow that meets the demands of today and tomorrow. For available setups and finishing options, see spec sheet. The primary control panel on the Sharp AR-M355N is the large LCD touch-screen display screen. This User Interface (UI) gives instant accessibility to prominent features, with additional menus for all AR-M355’s features. A standard 10-key fax pad is supplied in addition to the switches most customers utilize with faxes.
Keep your organization progressing with Sharp’s newly created AR-M355N Digital Imager workgroup MFPs. With practical multitasking abilities, the 35 pages per minute document system will conserve your essential time and substantially increase office productivity. Sharp AR-M355N advanced copy, scan, print, and fax functionality, you will undoubtedly spend much less time at the office copier and even more time on your company at hand.
Making use of either Parallel, low-speed or high-speed USB links, the Sharp AR-M355N printer offered the computer system it’s attached to remains on throughout the hrs the printer would undoubtedly obtain used. The expandable 128MB of memory enables the all-in-one to take print tasks from many computers quickly. The optional network kit is offered for the AR-M355U as an option for department-wide printing and remote faxing. AR-M355N owners get network capabilities right out of the package.
The Sharp AR-M355N utilizes a large 11″x17″ platen to sustain scanning ledger or tabloid-sized originals. By scanning the original once and saving the image into memory permits the AR-M355 to produce duplicates at the price of 35 web pages per min, as much as 999 copies.
Table of Contents
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Sharp AR-M355N Driver Windows 64 bit OS Package
Sharp AR-M355N Software Windows Option Package
MAC OS Driver Package Contains: Mac OS 10.8 -10.11 Print Drivers Software for Sharp AR-M355N
Sharp AR-M355N Driver Software MAC OS Driver Package Contain
How To Install Sharp AR-M355N Driver Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp AR-M355N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the AR-M355N Driver and start printing
How To Install Sharp AR-M355N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp AR-M355N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install AR-M355N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Driver Sharp AR-M355N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp AR-M355N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp AR-M355N printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services