The Sharp MX-7040N is a multifunction printer that gives top-quality premium results at a fast speed of 70 ppm for both black and white and color papers. Along with this, it can scan, copy and fax info. The variety of scanning destinations, including straight to fax and network folders, suggests that work can be distributed efficiently without unneeded printing expenses. The unique scan to USB memory feature increases mobile connection and eliminates the requirement to be regularly connected to a computer.
The Sharp MX-7040N is a quick and flexible high quantity A3 color MFP developed for the light production environment and as a main MFP in a department. Efficient in up to 70 web pages per min in color and black & white with actual 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, quickly 75 OPM scan rate, and conventional 150 sheet DSPF, this MFP supplies all the quality and efficiency flexibility, and dependability you need. Features such as the huge color touch-screen with finger-swipe technology, extra-large paper ability, and intermediate printer toner receptacle excellent for long runs and continual use during printer toner substitute, an impressive variety of high quantity specialist finishing choices, document management features, and standard multi-layered data protection, makes the Sharp MX-7040N excellent for anybody significant about creating specialist looking papers in-house with simple and easy operation and ease-of-use.
Table of Contents
Sharp MX 7040N Driver Download For Windows & Mac:
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-7040N Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Scanner Driver Sharp MX-7040N (Windows)|
|MX-7040N PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-7040N Driver Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-7040N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-7040N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX-7040N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-7040N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-7040N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX-7040N printer driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services