The Sharp MX-6500N Series light manufacturing printer range is perfect for internal or business printing. With multiple in-line completing choices, superb resolution, and exceptionally high quality across various media, the MX-6500N provides excellent flexibility, productivity, and precise color control. With the ability of up to 75 pages per minute in both color and mono, with 1200 x 1200 dpi, these Sharp light production printers supply excellent attributes such as the 15.4-inch color touch screen, comprehensive paper ability, and intermediate printer toner receptacle, enabling long print runs.
The Sharp MX-6500N exceptional capability to print best to the top and bottom edges of standard A3 paper, incorporated with integrated fore-edge trim, suggests you can produce premium quality, edge-to-edge published brochures without the need for expensive guillotining, acquiring expensive SRA3 paper, or sending your records to a professional printer, which can both be pricey and relatively slow-moving.
What about color high quality? The Sharp MX-6500N has the option for an MX-PE10 Fiery Colour Print Server, supplying exceptional color control from the first print. These light manufacturing printers ensure high influence records with vibrant color and regular results on every page. Additionally, with the alternative for paper trays to hold up to 13,500 sheets, there is no requirement to fret about the MX-6500N running out of paper. And also, with its advanced air-feed technology, paper jams are rare, suggesting little downtime for the equipment.
Table of Contents
Sharp MX 6500N Driver Download For Windows & Mac:
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-6500N Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-6500N Scanner Driver(Windows)|
|Sharp MX-6500N SAP Device Type, version 1909a (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-6500N Driver Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-6500N Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-6500N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX-6500N driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Sharp MX-6500N Driver on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-6500N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX-6500N driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services