The Sharp MX-C250 MFP Desktop Document System is a compact and powerful device that enhances the efficiency of workgroups. Enhancing copy, print, and scan jobs, the MX-C25 Color Laser Copier comes with a printing resolution of 600×600 dpi. Featuring a smooth style, this Multifunctional Sharp MX-C250 Desktop Document System does not need an extra cabin for its storage space and can conveniently fit the small work environments.
The Sharp MX-C250 desktop shade document system is designed to be portable and effective, bringing efficiency and performance to people and tiny workgroups. This version can output rates of approximately 25 web pages per min (PPM), regardless of whether you’re working with grayscale or shade records. The portable layout of the MX-C250 was achieved using breakthrough modern technologies created internally by Sharp, including a high performance lens, scaled down scanning system, side-by-side toner cartridges, and a reduction in overall components. These innovations have assisted Sharp deal one of the lowest costs-per-copy (CPC) in this group!
The Sharp MX-C250 print quality of the is impressive. The shades are vivid and interest obtaining. The MX C250 uses the most up to date micro-fine printer toner technology. By using a dual-component developing system photos are replicated clearer and smoother than typical mono-component systems. The Sharp MX-C250 makes use of a 5-line LCD panel with an ergonomically made keypad. There are personalized program keys which enable individuals to save their frequently made use of setups and numbers.
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-C250 Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-C250 Scanner Drivers (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-C250 PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Drivers (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-C250 Drivers Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-C250 Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-C250 printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX C250 Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-C250 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-C250 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX C250
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-C250 Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-C250 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX C250 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services