The Sharp MX-M5071 A3 black & white gadget is a boosted remedy driven MFP that optimizes workgroup efficiency anytime, anywhere. Single-Sign-On cloud connectivity; mobile connectivity utilizing WiFi, NFC or QR Code; USB direct printing of MS Office data; and OCR for a scan to searchable PDF/Office supply versatile operations. Assistance for an additional LAN (optional) gives simultaneous support for 2 networks, consisting of a combination of wireless and wired networks. The typical Print Release feature permits users to send and keep files to a main MFP, which serves as a server, permitting print jobs to be safely released at up to 5 attached, network-ready tools.
The Sharp MX-M5071 Monochrome Advanced Series provides powerful multitasking functions, enabling them to swiftly perform the ever-changing operations tasks these days’ busy office settings. Print and copy rates of up to 50 ppm in black & white, a built-in 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder with a scan rate of up to 220 ipm (two-sided, colour and black & white) and the capacity to replace paper without pausing the print or copy task all help to enhance performance and productivity.
There’s also an LED to remind individuals to eliminate original documents, aiding to maintain documents protection. An optimal paper capacity of 6,300 sheets and wide media range up to A3W, and 300 gsm enable this device to handle your different result requirements with ease. A selection of completing options such as saddle sewing, guidebook and stapleless stapling include even more convenience. The MX-M5071 also offers page after web page of constantly outstanding 1,200 x 1,200 dpi image top quality result.
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-M5071 Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-M5071 Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-M5071 PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-M5071 Driver Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-M5071 Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-M5071 printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX M5071 Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-M5071 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-M5071 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX M5071
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-M5071 Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-M5071 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX M5071 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services