The Brother DCP-9020CDW Driver includes just a single power button, a 9.3 cm color touchscreen, and a grid of touch-sensitive number keys, unlike other multifunction printers. The touchscreen makes it simple to set up functions like the MFP’s wireless network connection, and the on-screen keyboard makes it simple to enter the network’s password. All the primary controls, including icons for accessing the copy, scan, settings menus, and the color and monochrome copy buttons inside the screen, are shown on the capacitive touchscreen instead of dedicated buttons.
The Brother DCP-9020CDW includes several capabilities that let you operate the MFP without a computer. Brother’s iPrint&Scan mobile software makes it easy to transfer documents and photographs from an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet on the same wireless network to the printer. You may also download and install applications on the MFP that let you view and print files saved on cloud services such as Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive.
The Windows printing and scanning interfaces are both functional, giving neither an excessive number of choices nor a lack of essential ones. The MFP also includes a copy of PaperPort 12 SE, which provides a variety of document management and OCR features for managing your scanned documents. Brother’s own scanner interface is straightforward, with a wide selection of fixed-resolution scan choices but few advanced settings.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother DCP-9020CDW Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother HL-L2310D Driver and Software Download
How to Install the Brother DCP-9020CDW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click “agree” and next.
- Tap to install the Brother HL L6400DW Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap Next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select Register for Brother Printer Setup and fill in the form.
- Then click “close.”
How to Setup Brother DCP-9020CDW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother DCP-9020CDW printer setup utility and follow the instructions.
- Tap to continue – Setup – Close
- Click Next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother DCP-9020CDW driver.
- Upon completion, enable scanning to the cloud and remote print services.