Epson EcoTank ET-5170 Driver, Install, Scanner, Software Download, Review, and Setup – The ET-5170 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer. Begin saving money and the earth by putting your order at Printerland today. From the start, your EcoTank ET-5170 features 13,300 web pages of black ink and 5,200 pages worth of cyan, magenta, and yellow, which implies you won’t need to waste time or cash ahead up for a while. The printer setup is also quick and straightforward, and filling up is a no-mess affair.
The Epson EcoTank ET-5170 and its ingenious systems ensure that reliability is never an issue, supplying continually clear outcomes, page after page. What’s even more, the ink that you obtain when you first acquire your printer includes the matching of 72 standard cartridges, implying you will not invest too much time or cash on changing ink. When a refill is finally needed, your creative ET-5170 will let you know.
This Epson EcoTank ET-5170 multifunction printer delivers A4 prints at rapid rates and ultra-low costs. It is optimal for home offices or small company setups and flaunts many features, together with fax, copier, and scanning capacities. Epson ET-5170 supplies a 250-sheet paper tray at the front, in addition to a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and a 6.1 cm LCD touchscreen. Your service needs can be fulfilled thanks instantly to the initial web page out speed of as little as 7 secs, and there is a money-saving double-sided printing setup.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson EcoTank ET-5170 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-5170 Drivers on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson EcoTank ET-5170 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install EcoTank ET-5170 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson EcoTank ET-5170 Drivers on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-5170 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose EcoTank ET-5170 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson EcoTank ET-5170 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services