The Epson ET-16650 wide-format AIO prints well and reasonably, and it comes with two years of limitless complimentary ink, making it an outstanding worth for small businesses and workgroups. The front runner of the new EcoTank Pro brand name of small-business and workgroup inkjet printers, Epson ET-16650 is a feature-rich wide-format all-in-one (AIO) capable of printing web pages up to super tabloid size (13 by 19 inches), as well as scanning and copying typical tabloid size (11 by 17 inches). As one of the firm’s bulk-ink EcoTank AIOs, it prints shade pages at an incredibly low cost per page.
The wide-format Epson ET-16650 wireless all-in-one uses quickly cartridge-Free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink containers. You can save approximately 80 percent with inexpensive replacement ink containers vs. standard-capacity color laser printer toner cartridges about 2 cents per color ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology delivers high-volume, print-shop-quality output. This ET-16650 with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink provides vibrant prints as much as 13″ x 19″ and scans up to 11″ x 17″. Each replacement ink collection included adequate ink to print approximately 6,000 pages. Plus, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste and reduced energy usage. The Epson ET-16650 features a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and back specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ color touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing.
Epson ET-16650 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-16650 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-16650 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-16650 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
EcoTank ET-16650 Software (macOS)
EcoTank ET-16650 Scan Software (macOS)
EcoTank ET-16650 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-16650 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-16650 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-16650
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-16650 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-16650 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-16650 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-16650 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services