The Epson ET-5880 printer offers quick cartridge-Free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. You can save as much as 80 percent with inexpensive substitute ink bottles vs. standard-capacity color laser printer toner cartridges – regarding 2 cents per color ISO web page versus 14 cents with cartridges. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology provides a high-volume, print-shop-quality output, plus speeds up to 25 ISO ppm black and color.
When it concerns linking to computing gadgets and cloud sites, like a lot of higher-end business-oriented all-in-one printers nowadays, the Epson ET-5880 has you covered. Equipment user interfaces include Ethernet (up to 100Mbps), attaching to a single COMPUTER via USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth BLE. Those last two offer peer-to-peer connections that enable you to connect your mobile phones and tablets to the ET-5880 printer without either it or them being part of the very same Lan (LAN).
This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink provides vibrant borderless prints as much as 8.5″ x 14″. Each substitute ink set includes adequate ink to print as much as 6,000 web pages. And also, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste and very reduced power intake. The ET-5880 consists of a 500-sheet front tray paper capability and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ color touchscreen and hands-free, voice-activated printing. And, it supplies PCL/PostScript support.
Two years of unlimited ink, exceptional print quality, a solid attribute collection, high capacity, and more make the ET-5880 a compelling value for local business and workgroups, covered just by Epson’s slightly more affordable ET-5850. Like the other three EcoTank AIOs, the Epson ET-5880 paper ability is 550 sheets from three separate resources: 2 250-sheet cassettes, and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray that brings up and out from the rear of the chassis, as revealed right here.
Table of Contents
Epson ET-5880 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-5880 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-5880 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-5880 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
EcoTank ET 5880 Software (macOS)
EcoTank ET 5880 Scan Software (macOS)
EcoTank ET 5880 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-5880 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-5880 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-5880
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-5880 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-5880 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-5880 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-5880 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services