The Epson ET-3830 All-in-One Supertank Printer printing, scanning, and copying with the wireless, cartridge-free cartridge-Free. Excellent addition to any home or tiny office, the EcoTank system utilizes big ink storage tanks instead of cartridges, allowing it to hold more ink and make refills extra inexpensive. The voice-activated and mobile-ready printer includes enough ink for 7500 black prints and 6000 color prints. Ecotank ET-3830 print high quality is superb as well, with a four-color ink set and a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi adding to its capability to produce sharp and vivid papers. Individuals requiring a rate will undoubtedly be pleased with automatic 2-sided printing and the ability to accelerate print to 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in the shade.
The Epson ET-3830 a 250-sheet input tray works with files up to 8.5 x 14″, and a long-document mode makes it possible to produce media up to 8.5 x 47.2″. For scanning and copying the system has an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner that enables scans approximate. It duplicates” and duplicates up to 8.5 x 11″. Settings can be examined and quickly transformed using the 2.4″ s. The Ecotank ET-3830 is equipped with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and a Wi-Fi connection for screen and optimum versatility throughout the arrangement. Mobile printing is enabled through the Epson Smart Panel app, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson Scan and print app, Apple AirPrint, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and Mopria Print Service.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-3830 Drivers Download & Software For Windows, Mac:
Read Also: Epson Stylus SX100 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
How To Install Epson ET-3830 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-3830 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-3830 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-3830 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-3830 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose ET-3830 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-3830 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services