The Epson ET-4700 is an excellent printer for a variety of uses. Due to its small and portable size, many students will be able to fit this printer on their work desks or small office. Thanks to its EcoTank system, it’s ready to produce a lot of black and color pages, resulting in an incredibly low cost per print. The scanner comes with an (ADF) Automatic Document Feeder, making it easier to scan multi-page records, and the cover can be extended so you can scan larger products like books or publications. However, if you’re a last-minute student looking to obtain your job on time, this printer takes unbelievably lengthy to print, particularly if you require printing pictures.
The Epson ET-4700 has a mediocre display screen panel. It has the right presence, whether seated or standing, thanks to its vertical tilt. Navigation is straightforward; however, the LED screen is still relatively small. Unlike other Epson EcoTanks, this design features a concrete numeric pad beside the display screen to simplify faxing. The ET-4700 includes a remarkable scanner. There’s a flatbed scanner with an (ADF) Automatic Document Feeder for refining paper documents quickly. On the downside, if you have double-sided papers, you have to scan each side manually as there’s no duplex scanning. This printer also consists of a fax, which can be useful in an office setup.
The Epson ET-4700 is an excellent small office printer. The development is compact and sufficient to fit typical work desks and office spaces. It has an outstanding black and color page return for printing massive records and projects. The Automatic Document Feeder on the scanner makes scanning long documents easier for an active office. It additionally consists of an ethernet connection.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-4700 Driver Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson ET-4700 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-4700 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-4700 Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-4700 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET 4700 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose ET-4700 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-4700 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services