The Epson ET-3760 is excellent for an office and very cost-efficient to print black-text files as it can generate a lot of pages before you need to replenish the container, and it also has a reduced cost-per-print proportion. It has a suitable printing speed for types or reports, and its Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can assist you in refining multi-paged papers quickly and successfully. On the downside, it does not have a duplex scanner, so if you have a lot of double-sided records, you must scan each side manually, and it does not have a fax function either.
The Epson ET-3760 is a cost-effective printer, thanks to its refillable Supertank ink system. Both its black and colored ink tanks generate a high return of pages before needing to be filled up, and their cost-per-print ratio is remarkably reduced. It maintains a reasonable printing rate for both black-text and color records, although images take a bit more time to complete. This ET-3760 printer has both a flatbed and sheetfed scanner, which makes it easy to save old household photographers or procedure multiple forms in one go. However, while its shade accuracy ought to be more than enough for home use, those that count on more precise colors in their images may find its color reproduction disappointing.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-3760 Driver Download, Software & Install For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson ET-2850 Driver, Install & Software Download
How To Install Epson ET-3760 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-3760 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-3760 Driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-3760 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET 3760 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose ET-3760 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-3760 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services