The Epson ET-3760 is excellent for an office. It’s very cost-efficient to print black-text files as it can generate a lot of pages before you need to replenish the container, and it also has a reduced cost-per-print proportion. It has a suitable printing speed for types or reports, and its Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can assist you in refining multi-paged papers quickly and successfully. On the downside, it does not have a duplex scanner, so if you have a lot of double-sided records, you require to scan each side manually, and it does not have a fax function either. Epson ET-3760 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson ET-3760 is a cost-effective printer, thanks to its refillable Supertank ink system. Both its black and colored ink tanks generate a high return of pages before needing to be filled up, and their cost-per-print ratio is remarkably reduced. It additionally maintains a reasonable printing rate for both black-text and color records, although images take a bit even more time to complete. This ET-3760 printer has both a flatbed and sheetfed scanner, that makes it easy to save old household photographers or procedure multiple forms in one go. However, while its shade accuracy ought to be more than enough for home use, those that count on a lot more precise colors in their images may find it’s color reproduction disappointing.
Epson ET-3760 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-3760 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-3760 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-3760 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 3760 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 3760 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 3760 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-3760 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-3760 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-3760
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-3760 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-3760 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-3760 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-3760 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services