The Epson ET-5180 multifunction printer supplies A4 prints at fast speeds and ultra-low expenses. It is ideal for home offices or small company settings and flaunts a bounty of features, together with copy, fax, and scanning capabilities. ET-5180 supplies a 250-sheet paper tray at the front, together with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and a 6.1 cm LCD touchscreen. Your organization’s needs can be met thanks instantly to the very first web page out rate of as low as seven seconds, and there is a money-saving double-sided printing setting.
The Epson ET-5180 Includes this fast-drying pigment inks and highlighter, spot and water immune, and it is effortless to see why this business-quality A4 printer is such a preferred option. The solution is straightforward. Rather than utilizing cartridges, Epson printers such as the EcoTank Pro ET-5180 have a huge ink storage tank. You fill this with ink from bottles, also included in the Printerland variety. From the start, your Epson ET-5180 includes 13,300 pages of black ink and 5,200 pages well worth of cyan, magenta, and yellow, which suggests you will not need to waste time or money on the top-up for a while. The printer setup is likewise fast and straightforward, and refilling is a no-mess affair.
The Epson ET-5180 and its cutting-edge systems guarantee that dependability is never a concern, using regularly precise results, web page after page. What’s more, the ink that you obtain when you initially buy your printer contains the equivalent of 72 typical cartridges, implying you won’t spend way too much time or money on changing ink. When a refill is lastly required, your smart EcoTank Pro ET-5180 will certainly let you recognize.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-5180 Drivers Download and Software For Windows, Mac:
Read Also: Epson ET-2803 Driver, Install & Software Download
How To Install Epson ET-5180 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-5180 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install EcoTank Pro ET-5180 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-5180 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-5180 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose EcoTank Pro ET-5180 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-5180 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services