The Epson ET-2550 All-in-One printer results in beautiful messages and graphics and can save you a lot on ink when you’ve settled on the inkjet multifunction printer. The area consisting of the four ink tanks sticks out from the right side of the unit, offering the ET-2550 a different look than printers utilizing cartridges. Right here, you raise a cover, disclosing the four containers with their pop-off caps. The front control board has a few switches and a small, 1.4-inch display, which makes stand-alone operation less than ideal, specifically given that it’s not a touch screen. When you use the control board to start a scan, the display does not use a settings menu to change the resolution. You need to do that type of modification on a PC.
The Epson ET-2550 prints, scans, and duplicates; it does not, however, have fax. Its single, 100-sheet input tray holds up from the back of the device, and you load paper vertically. There is no devoted secondary tray for photo paper or other specialty media, so you’ll have to exchange media when switching over print jobs. An SD card port on the front panel, to the left of the output tray, conveniently lets you print from your video camera’s memory card; however, you can not scan a document to a card in the slot.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-2550 Driver Download, Scanner and Install For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson ET-2600 Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Epson ET-2550 Driver on Mac:
- Install the printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-2550 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services
How To Install Epson ET-2550 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson ET-2550 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close