The Epson ET-2550 All-in-One printer results in beautiful messages and graphics and can save you a lot on ink when you’ve settled your initial investment on the inkjet multifunction printer. The area consisting of the four ink tanks sticks out from the right side of the unit, offering the ET-2550 a different look than that of printers utilizing cartridges. Right here, you raise a cover, disclosing the four containers, with their pop-off caps. The front control board has few switches and a small, 1.4-inch display, that makes stand-alone operation less than ideal, specifically given that it’s not a touch screen. When you use the control board to launch a scan, for instance, the display uses no settings menu for altering the resolution. You require to do that type of modification on a PC.
The ET-2550 prints, scans, and duplicates, however, has no fax. Its single, 100-sheet input tray holds up from the back of the device, and you load paper vertically. There is no devoted secondary tray for photo paper or other specialty media, so you’ll have to exchange media when switching over print jobs. An SD card port on the front panel, to the left of the outcome tray, conveniently lets you print from your video camera’s memory card; however, you can not scan a document to a card in the slot. Epson ET-2550 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson ET-2550 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-2550 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-2550 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-2550 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 2550 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 2550 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 2550 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-2550 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-2550 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-2550
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-2550 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-2550 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2550 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-2550 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services