The Epson ET-5800 is creating professional-grade results at ultra-fast speeds. It makes use of market-leading inkjet technology to accomplish a resolution of as much as 4,800 x 2,400 dpi – leading to a crisp and defined text and dazzling, beautiful imagery. In addition to high-quality prints, the ET-5800 offers a competitively fast printing speed, producing approximately 22 web pages per minute of shade prints and about 32 pages per minute of black and white. You additionally will not require to make constant trips to the infill tray; the Epson ET-5800 includes two 250 sheet paper trays built-in, and a 50 sheet back feed. This makes it ideal for managing longer tasks.
The Epson ET-5800 was created to integrate into a lot of technology set-ups, consisting of Windows and Mac computer systems effortlessly. Your employees will enjoy the large 10.9 cm shade touch display that’s constructed right into this maker. It allows individuals to quickly change between its four functions – printing, scanning, copying, and faxing – and makes it essential to store and recover task setups at the touch of a switch. The ET-5800 is additionally designed to assist businesses to come to be more environmentally friendly, automatically picking double-sided printing as a requirement. Lastly, you can easily link your Epson ET-5800 to your systems, utilizing either a USB, network, wireless, and wifi link. You’ll take pleasure in printing with rate and ease with the Epson EcoTank ET-5800!
Table of Contents
Epson ET-5800 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-5800 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-5800 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-5800 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 5800 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 5800 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 5800 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-5800 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-5800 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-5800
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-5800 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-5800 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-5800 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-5800 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services