The Epson ET-8700 all-in-one is the most recent tool in the Epson’s EcoTank lineup. The device consists of a Replaceable Ink Pack System that provides cartridge-free, user-friendly ink tanks that have sufficient ink to last for two years. The ET-8700 is delivered with two black ink containers and three color ink tanks with a maximum print yield of 16,000 web pages (black) and 11,000 pages (shade). That’s exceptional and goes a long way to assisting local businesses to save money on print expenses.
The ET-8700 sustains basic printing, copying, scanning, and faxing features. This is thanks to Epson’s inkjet technology, PrecisionCore. PrecsionCore makes use of a high-density print chip that can produce approximately 40 million exact dots per second. This technology was initially found in Epson’s large-format printers and is currently made use of in all of its printers and MFPs. The Epson ET-8700 consists of a 4.3 ″ shade touchscreen and sustains host-based printing (Epson’s proprietary printing language). USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connections are standard. Mobile printing is continued using Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service.
The feature-rich ET-8700 wireless all-in-one provides ultra-fast cartridge-free printing and includes as much as two years of ink in the box. Print as much as 16,000 pages black 11,000 shade. Save as much as 80 percent on ink vs. shade laser with low-priced replacement ink packs. Obtain 24 ISO ppm (black/color) print speeds, plus quickly scan speeds. Load paper less typically with a 250-sheet paper capacity, 80-sheet rear tray, and optional 500-sheet tray. Configuration and navigating are smooth with a 4.3″ shade touchscreen. The Epson ET-8700 delivers the best in connectivity with Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC. Powered by PrecisionCore, it delivers laser-quality black message and shade graphics.
Epson ET-8700 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-8700 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-8700 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-8700 Document Capture Pro Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 8700 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 8700 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 8700 Connect Printer Setup Utility (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-8700 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-8700 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-8700
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-8700 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-8700 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-8700 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-8700 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services