The Epson ET-7750 is a 3-in-1 multifunction printer that can print, scan, and photocopy but not fax. Does anybody still do that? And being a premium version, it uses essential functions such as duplex printing. The most remarkable thing, though, is the EcoTank system that replaces sealed cartridges with compartments full of ink from a bottle. Five containers of ink are included in a package, which Epson believes may last you for as much as two years, or 2,300 pictures, or 9,300 black and white web pages. There are three paper trays that you can put paper into. One tray can hold 100 sheets of plain paper, and the other two can hold envelopes, photo paper, or a plate that lets you print directly onto printable CDs.
The Epson ET-7750 passed every one of our examinations conveniently, and although it would sometimes spit out two items of photo paper at the same time, the high quality of every print was high. The extremely tiny text was always clearly readable, while the bigger letters appeared well defined and constant. Nonetheless, there was no smearing or over-inking. The four dyes are used equally and quickly to create vibrant colour files on as much as A3-sized paper in moments. But the Epson ET-7750 is most remarkable when turning out images onto shiny photo paper at their best quality. The program has a lot of great details, and every shot shows the benefit of using a separate photo of black pigment and the black dye.
Epson ET 7750 Printer Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-7750 Driver Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson ET-7750 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-7750 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-7750 Driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-7750 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-7750 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose ET-7750 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-7750 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services
Install the Epson ET-7750 EcoTank Wireless Printer:
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press the setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-7750 Driver and start printing