The Epson GT-S50 scanner goes over sufficient to earn high marks despite the software that’s ideal described as qualified yet a little challenging to begin with. The GT-S50 from Epson is a desktop document scanner. It has a 75-sheet ADF(automatic document feeder) and scans both sides of a paper sheet in one pass, at resolutions approximately 600 dpi and 24-bit shade.
The GT-S50 is a little larger than the majority of desktop document scanners, yet not so. Epson GT-S50 is also the only document scanner we’ve examined with an LED standing menu, which can be helpful when difficulty shooting or making use of presets. Your Mac attaches to the GT-S50 using USB 2.0. The accompanying EpsonScan software is straightforward to use and must recognize by any person who’s used a flatbed Epson scanner in the past. Its not showy, yet it’s useful, and I’ll take that any day.
To evaluate high scan quality, we published the one-page 300 dpi scan to file documents on our office color printer. The Epson GT-S50 scans were considered good quality in general, without much in the way of noise and artifacts in the light locations of the photo. Though out the degree of an excellent flatbed scanner, colors were much better than various other document scanners we’ve tested. In our OCR examination with Acrobat, the Epson did quite possibly, needing very little in the means of editing or clean-up.
Epson GT-S50 Scanner Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson GT-S50 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson GT-S50 ISIS Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson GT-S50 Event Manager (Windows)
Epson GT S50 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson GT S50 Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson GT S50 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson GT-S50 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson GT-S50 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install GT-S50
- Choose your scanner from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect scanner setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Scanner :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson Scanner support guide.
- Turn on the Epson GT-S50 scanner and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the GT-S50 Driver and start printing
How To Setup Epson GT-S50 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson GT-S50 scanner setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your scanner.
- Choose scanner registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson GT-S50 scanner
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services