The Epson WorkForce 840 delivers high-speed, automatic, two-sided color printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Maintain your service performing at full speed. Lots of paper much less typically with a 500-sheet paper ability. Added High-capacity Black ink cartridges produce about 2x more prints per cartridge. Ignore waiting for ink to dry; this all-in-one ultimately makes use of instant-dry DURABrite Ultra Ink.
Built to carry out, the WorkForce 840 can be shared wirelessly with multiple PCs on your network, making use of Easy Epson Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n. And, it publishes straight from an iPhone, BlackBerry or various other smartphones. The WorkForce 840 surpasses the competitors in high quality, speed, and performance and is the top-of-the-line, high-efficiency all-in-one for the hectic small office. Epson WorkForce 840 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce 840 All-In-One Printer is developed for the mid-sized workgroup or home office. Print, scan, copy, and fax all with this one equipment, and feel excellent about possessing the 840 thanks to its Eco-friendly attributes which use up to 70% less energy than a traditional printer. The Energy Star qualified WorkForce 840 also provides you with the option to conserve up to 50% theoretically with 2-sided, paired printing. It’s RoHS compliant, made to be reused, and a companion with SmartWay, a much more responsible way to move products.
The Epson WorkForce 840 functions cordless and Ethernet networking, together with the primary USB 2.0 interface for a single computer. You can likewise print directly from your cellular phone, thanks to iPhone and another smart device compatibility. And PictBridge compatibility indicates you can print photos straight from inserted memory cards. Epson backs the 840 with a 1-year local service warranty for the US and Canada.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce 840 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 840 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 840 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 840 Fax Utility (Windows)
WorkForce 840 Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 840 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 840 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce 840 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce 840 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce 840
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WorkForce 840 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce 840 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce 840 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce 840 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce 840 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services