The Epson WorkForce ST-C2100 Color MFP Supertank Printer features cordless and auto 2-sided printing. With this printer, users rise to 2 years of ink in the box that can quickly print approximately 6,500 pages black/5,200 shade. Conserve approximately 90-per cent of ink on these low-priced substitute containers compared to ink cartridges. WorkForce ST-C2100 printer also features a 2-year minimal guarantee and a resilient printhead developed to last the printer’s life.
The compact Epson WorkForce ST-C2100 Printer is perfect for saving areas on home desktop computers and small offices. It consisted of ink bottles prints, lively graphics, and the pigment black ink prints knifelike text. The EcoFit bottles are auto-start/stop and distinctly keyed for easy dental filling of each shade. The Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology consumes reduced power and provides fast, trusted, short messages and prints without compromising high quality and a rapid first web page.
The one-of-a-kind ink of the Epson WorkForce ST-C2100 Supertank Color MFP Printer provides high-quality photo printing. You can also print borderless photos up to 4×6 inches. The Epson Smart Panel application transforms your mobile gadget right into a high-performance command facility that lets you set up, run, and monitor your printer with convenience. You can also quickly connect to your printer with Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct 6, and voice-activated printing.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson WorkForce ST-C2100 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson WorkForce ST-C2100 Drivers on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ST-C2100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce ST-C2100 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson WorkForce ST-C2100 Drivers on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce ST-C2100 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose WorkForce ST-C2100 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ST-C2100 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services